Monday, November 10, 2008

my weekend

its seems to have been a long weekend for me. so many things to do and so little time to complete them in. i felt like there needed to be three of me to complete all the tasks i wanted to complete. well i didnt get the chance to spend time with my "sub" as i would have wanted to do. i also realized by not seeing her more frustration inside me was building up that i would normally release on her. now dont get me wrong its not a whipping post i use her for. its a way of me finding my "zen".
speaking of releasing frustration from the viewpoint of a Dominant towards a submissive is usually some form of punishment. now for me that a tricky situation. you see i do enjoy various forms of "punishment" on her. but what makes it so tricky is that the sub enjoys it more. i find that to be arousing but also interesting. with my last sub when i punished her by means of spanking by the second time she was punish that way she truely knew without a doubt how submissive she should be to my commands. now with my current sub she looks forward to a good spanking. with her so far i have used my hand, belt, paddle, rubber, and a wooden stick. with most of these items she was in pain. i could tell by her reaction that she was getting the point. but she at the same time started to enjoy it. she thinks i have run out of "tricks" to use as a form of punishment on her but sadly she is wrong. i have a few more things up my sleeve. you see the key is to not show any facial marks and not any type of pain/discomfort that would require a hospital visit. but there are ways still to get the job done. a good Dom would show some respect for her vanilla life. so i dont want her to be black and blue from marks for weeks at a time. i promise you the next time we are together she will experience a new form of pain.

No comments: