Saturday, November 8, 2008

the start

what i feel on the inside is not easy to explain to those who have no ideal of the lifestyle. its hard to have others understand the feeling its gives you on the inside when they are so closed minded. you find those when you try to explain standing there with a puzzled look on their face. they look at you as if i had fallen on my head and bruised it hard.

see it all started over a month ago. thinking back to that point my mind begins to wander.
you see it was a normal day for me. i was online reading profiles on a BDSM site. all of a sudden i came across this new profile. my usual response is just to read the profile and move on to the next. but this one for some reason caught my intrest. her background information was breif but to the point. the picture of her expression seem to look inside me. i thought to myself "hey i should send her a note". then i cam across a shocking entry. it was the part that showed her age. wow she is only 22 and here it is im 48. what am i doing here trying to meet and introduce this lifestyle to a woman so much younger than me.
so after a few moments i decided to proceed with the note. after a short time period she responded. and for the next hour we sent notes back and forth to each other. well i decided to go ahead and speak with her more in depth. first thru emails then by phone. the more we spoke i was able to find out about her intrest in this lifestyle of BDSM and some about her past. she was new to what this "world" is all about but was willing to gain knowledge. i explain some protocol areas for her to start off as well as what my expectations would be for her. also gave her some information on my background and what she could expect from me in the near future.
after some time had passed i agreed to drive over and meet her at a public location. shorty after my arrival at the location i spotted her and from there we went to a location to sit and talk. we talked and got to know each other better face to face while i was there. i found her upon my meeting to be a wonderful woman both inside and out. she had sort of this school girl look but with a mature thought process.
when i first touched her i could tell she was a little nervous. that was very understandable. she allowed herself to relax and willing to what was happening to her in all aspects. her body felt soft yet firm in all the right places. her reaction to my touches were exciteful and pleasant. we touched and kiss and talked during my stay.
im so glad i met her

No comments: